[scribus] Scribus 1.4.1 crash

Dominique Bédier contact at dominique-bedier.com
Thu Jul 19 08:04:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I had very often this crash #11. During 3 years, on the versions of
Scribus from 1.3.4 to 1.3.7 the software planted every 10 minutes. It
was very difficult to work professionally with that... Scribus was
installed under Debian Etch, Ubuntu 10.04 and Mac OSX 10.6.

For me since the stable versions 1.3.3 the most stable following
version was 1.3.8 : it is the one that I most used. When I take back
my work I shall uninstall V 1.4.1 to put back to it V 1.3.8, by
safety. It's a pity, I would like to take advantage of novelties of it
V 1.4, and next year of 1.6...

Best regards, Dominique

Dominique Bédier
mailto:contact at dominique-bedier.com