[scribus] Scribus 1.4.1 crash

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Thu Jul 19 03:45:04 UTC 2012

What does the error message "Scribus crashes due to Error #11" actually
mean?  It flashed on and off screen so quickly that I was not able to
capture it but I think that was the text I saw.   I am using Scribus 1.4.1
on Linux Xubuntu 12.04

Apparently, there was an internal error in Ubuntu as this was reported next:

"Sorry, Ubuntu 12.05 has experienced an internal error"

I submitted the error report to Ubuntu, I suppose, but could not find any
record of an email, therefore, the system must have transferred the data in
the error report with something like ftp that works behind the scenes.

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*.
Walkertown, NC  USA
editor at sera.org