[scribus] wrong hyphenating

Tauba-Raymonde STAROSWIECKI tauba.staroswiecki at orange.fr
Sat Jul 14 05:29:38 UTC 2012

In french text, I frequently face exactly the same problem, use the same turn around (conditional hyphens) and am forced to check and recheck and recheck end of lines when the text get changes... One exemple of word regularly wrongly hyphenated is the country name "Israël" which is cut "Is-raël" (wrong) or word "Israéliens" which is cut "Is-raéliens" (wrong) instead of "Israé-liens" (right although sounds strange...).

I faced the problem with 1.3.5, and the same now with 1.4.0 or 1.4.1...

Tauba Alman