[scribus] PDF contains fragments of other pages if doc has bleeds on all sides

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Fri Jul 6 21:35:29 UTC 2012

I'm working on a twofold brochure in A5 format (148 x 210 mm) with 3 mm bleeds
on all sides (154 x 216 mm) according to the advice of the print shop. If I
create a colored text frame which shall touch the border of the page it must
be so big that it reaches the border of the 3mm bleed.

If a frame fills the page from left to right it must be 154 mm wide. The
document

   http://www.huennebeck-online.de/download/a5.sla

contains two such frames on two pages side by side. If I create a PDF with or
without bleed, e.g.

   http://www.huennebeck-online.de/download/a5-with-bleeds.pdf
   http://www.huennebeck-online.de/download/a5-without-bleeds.pdf

then I would expect that each page contains only its own single frame. However
both PDFs contain remnants of the frame of the other page as well. How can
this be avoided, other than setting the bleed on the inner side to 0?

Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc