[scribus] Font selection

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Wed Jul 4 07:51:16 UTC 2012

> On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:44:37 +0200
> Peter Nermander wrote:
>
>> As far as I understand it is not a matter of installing anything but
>> configuring.
>>
>> So, Run qtconfig and try to change the appearance.
>
> [frankcox at mutt ~]$ which qtconfig
> /usr/bin/which: no qtconfig in
> (/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/lib64/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/frankcox/bin)
>
> The appearance of everything other than the font listbox is actually
> fine.  The
> font listbox is missing its decorations (which I hadn't realized it
> had until I
> looked at the sample screenshots some other folks posted in this
> thread).

[owen at localhost ~]$ which qtconfig-qt4
/usr/bin/qtconfig-qt4

Perhaps you should install it? On fedora it is called "qtconfig-qt4"

After it is installed, you can run it as user. It will allow you to
configure your look and feel.

One of the options is cleanlooks. Selecting this is (or was) not
recommended, but any of the others are ok.

--
Owen