[scribus] Font selection

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 05:57:30 UTC 2012

On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:44:37 +0200
Peter Nermander wrote:

> As far as I understand it is not a matter of installing anything but
> configuring.
>
> So, Run qtconfig and try to change the appearance.

[frankcox at mutt ~]$ which qtconfig
/usr/bin/which: no qtconfig in
(/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/lib64/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/frankcox/bin)

The appearance of everything other than the font listbox is actually fine.  The
font listbox is missing its decorations (which I hadn't realized it had until I
looked at the sample screenshots some other folks posted in this thread).