[scribus] Font selection

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jul 3 06:12:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:39:27 -0600
Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:26:00 -0700
> John Jason Jordan wrote:
>
> > With the dropdown list of installed fonts in view, type the first
> > letter of the font you are looking for.
>
> Interesting.  If I type the first two letters quickly it gets me even
> closer.

this works with most lists in most programs...

on top of it:

- are you aware of the fact that you can edit the text in the frame
  itself and that you can use the text tab of the properties palette to
  reach a lot more settings?

- for sure, scribus will have to find a new way to manage fonts and
  make it easy to reduce the number of fonts shown!
  the exact way it will be done, is not defined yet...

ciao
a.l.e