[scribus] [scribus-dev] interest in new tutorial?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jan 27 09:56:13 UTC 2012

hi michal,

>    - Rules for typical documents - flyers, presentations, magazines,
>    books... would be useful because quite a lot Scribus users are
> beginners in DTP.

personally, i think we need one tutorial for each type of product, not
one tutorial covering all of them.

people don't want to learn scribus, they want to learn how they can
reach they're goal with scribus...

... well, this is what imo they want at first... then, once they're in,
they hopefully want to read a book on scribus and really learn it :-)

ciao
a.l.e