[scribus] Importing Pages From Microsoft Publisher

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 04:03:27 UTC 2012

I am working with an associate to create a booklet in Scribus. She has
created her pages in Microsoft Publisher. (She knows Publisher and does
not wish to learn Scribus. She emails her pages to me and I am having
problems importing them into Scribus, (I have Publisher but want to use
Scribus.) I have printed the pages she created in Publisher and they are
great. Everything is sharp.

I have tried saving her pages as png and gif documents and importing
using Get Image. I have a lot of work to do trying to get them the same
size in Scribus and when I test print, they are not sharp. There must be
a better approach than this.

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Bob P.
--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")