[scribus] Latex frame issues

Lars Behrens Lars.Behrens at kit.edu
Thu Jan 26 16:08:05 UTC 2012

Am 26.01.2012 15:57, schrieb ale rimoldi:

> no, the fact is probably rather that for the few persons who use the
> render frame manage to get the result they're expecting...

Yeah, that is what I am doing right now myself: Tailoring a new
editorconfig file plus a script which might work better for my needs.

> personally, i have not understood what your problem is.

If once you have time, could you please try this:

Just put in a default Latex frame then in the "Properties" window under
"Image" change "Page number" from "auto" to "one" and back.

Does the Latex change it's size then? Here my formula is much too big
before that.

> if you don't check the experimental PDF embedding option your formula
> will be rasterized,

Ok, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks!

> but i don't see why you should not use that option if you're interested
> in a good ouput of your formulas (well, i see why one would not want to
> use it... but i don't see how this matches your case...)

It's clear for me now.

Thank you.

Cheerz,
Lars