[scribus] Javascript PDF

michel Clerbois michel.clerbois at condorcet.be
Thu Jan 26 07:18:21 UTC 2012

Ten year years ago i have create one of those program and use it. The
result is HTML pages with a big JavaScript Library.
The printing quality of HTML pages are poor, so i am currently testing
the possibility to integrate my JavaScript libs in Pdf. It's work at 99%.

The attachement is a small example.

The problem with Scribus is the load of the libs, we have to do it
manualy with "edit -> Javascript ..."

Why not a python script or api who load part of the libs needed by the
kind of exercice.

Kind regards.

M. Clerbois