[scribus] Failed attempt to convert file for LS.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Wed Jan 25 14:53:07 UTC 2012

I have a computer running Linux on which I have Scribus 1.5 its there
to be able to get a PDF/x 1a to comply with the requirements of LS. I
have prepared a book in my Windows XP running the Scribus 1.4 final and
having put the sli file onto a flash card in the hope of completing it
on my Linux machine it tells me that the file is not compatible.

The amazing thing is that with the Scribus 1. 4 .5 I was able to take
it to the Scribus 1.5 on the Linus machine.

Wena