[scribus] [scribus-dev] interest in new tutorial?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Jan 26 00:01:11 UTC 2012

hi

> docs.scribus.net has been unmaintained for ages, so we have turned it
> off, redirecting people to the official help pages on the wiki. We
> have the freedom yug files though if you want them.

just be warned that it's very likely that the official docs in the wiki
is not under the same license as most pages on the wiki.

even if the page states that the content is cc-by, that's not true.

the biggest difference is that you're not allowed to professionally
print those pages.

this may be important to you if you use that material and plan to print
the derived version as a book.

ciao
a.l.e