[scribus] Identifying RGB image objects

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Wed Jan 25 22:08:45 UTC 2012

I need to have the system search for and identify any RGB image objects in
my .sla file.  Everything inside my publication is black and white and in
CMYK.  However, I sometimes forget to convert a grayscale RGB object to
CMYK and the pre-press folks bring it to my attention.  Is there a way to
search for just RGB objects with Scribus or, if not, can it be done with a
script?

Be advised, I am not a Python coder, so if I must use a script, is there
one available or is there someone who can code it for me?

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA
editor at sera.org