[scribus] [scribus-dev] interest in new tutorial?

Christen Anderson christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:27:25 UTC 2012

so I take it there is a lot of interest in the new tutorial. i'll start
working on a rough outline this weekend. one more question...
-- what license are the old freedomYug pictures and media used for the
original tutorial? could i use those in the new one? or do i need to
just start from scratch?

Christen