[scribus] page grid asymetry

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jan 25 17:29:38 UTC 2012

hi greg,

> Somehow, I find the guides irritating (visually) when there are a lot
> of them. I think I would rather have solid lines of a pale color, as
> shown in that Wikipedia article.

you can choose a different color for the guides!

proposing a new default color would also be a good idea...

... vlada dared to do this with the frame handles and now we have a
better solution.

i think that he was the one asking for solid guide lines... it's not
there yet... but probably a good idea, too!

the other problem is that if you have empty text frames on a page and
they fit a box of guides, you don't see the frame anymore... is there a
solution for this?

voilà: i'm waiting for your proposal! :-)

ciao
a.l.e