[scribus] Suggestion for Forum

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jan 23 18:28:45 UTC 2012

On 01/23/2012 05:07 AM, Ian "Witty" Whitfield wrote:
> I am on another Forum for another topic and they use 'Yahoo Groups'. The
> results come out as below and seem to answer most of the problems that
> keep coming up here regarding the Forum.

I'm on one other mailing list through Yahoo.  They add multiple
redundant footers to each post, making more for people who don't know
how to trim their replies to quote.  And, although it's simply a
personal reason not to use them, I've lost my password and it's been so
many years since I last used it that I have no idea what zip code I gave
them so I can't even recover it.