[scribus] Suggestion for Forum

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Jan 23 16:51:32 UTC 2012

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:07:38 +0200
"Ian \"Witty\" Whitfield" <editor at federalsaints.net> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Just a suggestion.......
>
> I am on another Forum for another topic and they use 'Yahoo Groups'.
> The results come out as below and seem to answer most of the problems
> that keep coming up here regarding the Forum.
>
> I have removed names and addresses etc but I'm sure you will see the
> result fine....

On my computer almost all of the features you like are found in Scribus
list postings as well. I am not aware of any troublesome shortcomings.
Your mail client should have features that allow one to reply to sender,
reply to group etc. "Reply via web post" is not a feature of the Scribus web site.

It is possible that your mail client strips out some useful info.  Can
you mention a specific piece of info that you would like to see added?

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"