[scribus] "Made with Scribus" logo ?-logo propose

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Mon Jan 23 11:25:02 UTC 2012

Am 21.01.2012 20:17, schrieb Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean:

> Here, more elaborated versions.
> http://openclipart.org/detail/167291/
>
> I will stop to do other mockups for now, but reload to do if have request for.

I like a) second and g) first place.

a) could be good as a Desktop logo without the ScribuS, but if you
insist on the ScribuS name, I would prefer it layed out like in b) or
c). The blue background takes a bit of the clarity, so the pen isn't
recognizable clearly when in a small scale. And maybe another angle for
the pen would be better? Here it almost looks as if it was part of the S
(a bit like a fracture letter).

This is better with g). I like that most because I dislike the blue tone
of the Ring in d), e) and f). Somehow it looks strange against the blue
of the S.

Considering the set of examples, I found them more "British" in style
(mainly font work), whilest the original logo in my eyes looks more
"Scandinavian": some clear, bright surfaces and a decent font.

Just my two cents...

Regards

Rolf