[scribus] "Made with Scribus" logo ?-logo propose

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 12:13:20 UTC 2012

On Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:55 PM "Gregory Pittman" <gregp_ky at yahoo.com> wrote:

            	On 01/21/2012 02:17 PM, Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean wrote:

> Here, more elaborated versions.
> http://openclipart.org/detail/167291/
>
> I will stop to do other mockups for now, but reload to do if have request for.

We'll see what others think. We have to recognize that Scribus isn't a
household name, so I don't see a problem with promoting the name as part
of the logo. Should this be prominent, subtle, or not even there? It
will be a collective decision.

Greg

Of those logos, I prefer either f or g (cannot decide between those two.

Murray