[scribus] Coral draw 12 transfer

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:38:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM,  wbotha63 wrote:

> My question is how do I transfer files or pages from coral to scribus ?
> If I want to open a paper that was design in coral, scribus don't want
> to open it.

Only most unstable version of Scribus is able to import CDR files
_and_ it won't import elements like text objects.

What you can do is export your illustrations from Corel DRAW to SVG.
Any version of Scribus will open SVG. And while it won't be perfect,
it will be by far better than what unstable version of Scribus can do
with CDR files.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org