[scribus] Coral draw 12 transfer

wbotha63 at gmail.com wbotha63 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:45:23 UTC 2012

Hi all, my wife is working on our own local community newspaper at home with coral draw 12. She has no design training or experience, but she is doing it for the last 6 month's. Many headaches later I started to google and came across Scribus. My question is how do I transfer files or pages from coral to scribus ? If I want to open a paper that was design in coral, scribus don't want to open it.
Please help.
Thanx
Willie