[scribus] Exporting to PDF and Document Info specification

Christophe Amerijckx c.amerijckx at nirond.be
Tue Jan 10 09:05:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

In a PDF file, there are several fields specifying Title, Author,
Subject and Keywords.

When exporting a Scribus file to PDF, Title, Author and keywords are
correctly filled. What about Subject? I didn't find any correspondence
inside Scribus; I tried Description but that one seems to be lost during
the conversion.

Any hint to fill the PDF subject field from Scribus?

Thanks,

Christophe

PS: filling these fields are important when using tools such as Alfresco in order
to search for documents based on specific keywords