[scribus] Fwd: [Admin] Capacity training SCRIBUS

Peter Linnell plinnell at scribus.net
Tue Jan 10 08:44:40 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Admin] Capacity training SCRIBUS
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:59:33 +0200
From: Jan Schikora | GIZ | NPCS Maputo Cidade <jan.schikora at giz.de>
To: <admin at lists.scribus.info>
CC: 'Marco Hanitzsch | GIZ | CNCS-Unicom | Maputo mz'
<marco.hanitzsch at giz.de>, Nina Musmann <nina.musmann at giz.de>

Dear Scribus-team,

we are thinking about having a capacity training on how to use Scribus.
We would like to know if it is possible to contract a trainer to do such
training course here in Mozambique. As the potential participants in
such a course - partners of German International Cooperation - mainly
speak Portuguese, it would be helpful if the trainer speaks this
language as well.

If you can indicate a person, we would like to know contact details as
well as information about how much time do you think that such a course
would take, and what costs the trainer might charge.

Yours sincerely,

Jan Schikora

--
Jan Schikora
Assessor Técnico de Comunicação

Conselho Nacional de Combate ao HIV e Sida (CNCS)
Núcleo Provincial Maputo Cidade
Av. 24 de Julho n° 2761
Maputo, Moçambique
Tel.    +258 21 300692
Fax     +258 21 302540
Cel.    +258 82 7231615
Email   jan.schikora at giz.de
Skype   jan.schikora_giz
________________________________

Programa Multisectorial de HIV
Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
www.giz.de

________________________________
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered Office Bonn and
Eschborn; Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany;
Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Hans-Juergen Beerfeltz, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary;
Vorstandssprecher/Chairman of the Management Board: Dr. Bernd
Eisenblaetter; Vorstand/Management Board: Dr. Christoph Beier, Adolf
Kloke-Lesch, Tom Paetz, Dr. Sebastian Paust, Dr. Hans-Joachim Preuss,
Prof. Dr. Juergen Wilhelm