[scribus] A little review & learning.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Mon Jan 9 11:20:30 UTC 2012

I have now installed the new final version, 1.4 on my Windows computer
and its running well. The document that I had been working on in the
previous version opens at an amazing speed. I immediately saved this
document with a new name.

Just to be sure, I didn't want to loss any work ! !

I went to the “story editor and found nothing there other than the last
page number of the document I was working on, “150”. But I can live
with that.

I am highly dyslexia and my sight is not to good, I had hoped that a
new version would have the ability to enlarge the view size of the
print in the story editor. But that may be there?

I had read on this board that there was a spell-check in this version,
I couldn’t find it.

Thank you all for a great job.

Wena