[scribus] Locking images?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 16:05:30 UTC 2012

On 01/08/2012 10:26 AM, Ian "Witty" Whitfield wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Quick question....
>
> Is it possible to 'Lock' an image to a particular area of text so that
> when you add more text above the image it will move down the document
> with its related text? (in other programs this is the 'Anchor' property)

For DTP, I think this is what we'd rather not do. If we look at how HTML
or wordprocessing programs automatically handle this, it seems to often
be more work to fix the automatic adjustments than it is to adjust this
manually.

One of the nice features of Properties is being able to adjust the Y-Pos
of a frame quite easily.

Greg