[scribus] rather confused

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Sat Jan 7 13:28:00 UTC 2012

I am finding myself rather confused by this announcement and I have
hung on to see if the matter becomes clear for me.

I am using Windows XP Pro with Scribus 1.4 Orc5, I would have thought
that this would have been the newest version.

However, you experts could put me right on this matter. I am having a
great time using the above version but is this 1.4 version newer than
the one I am working with now? If so I will need to update, and then
will the 1.4 final be available for Windows without me building it,
because I wouldn’t have any idea on how to do that.

Thank you all for all your help

Wena D. Parry