[scribus] Scribus 1.4.0 Released-exist the PowerPC version?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jan 2 20:03:21 UTC 2012

On 01/02/2012 11:24 AM, Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean wrote:
> only choice to me is waiting or go again in adventure of building packages

There's one thing most developers don't mention in their build
instructions because it's so obvious to them: if they tell you that you
need to have package foo installed, you also need foo-devel installed as
that package contains the information needed to link the package to
programs.  I've never understood why packages that are never used by
themselves and are only intended to be linked into other programs don't
have that in the main package, but that's the way it's generally done.
If you try to make package bar, and it complains that it can't find foo
but you know you have it, install foo-devel and try again.