[scribus] 150 error

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Feb 18 20:04:39 UTC 2012

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:24:42 +1100
Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:09:40 -0500
> john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
>
> > PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/trinity/lib/qt3-3.3.8.d/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/
> (was pkgconfig really missing off the end, or was that a pasting
> problem?)
>

> Interesting, but I would.
>
> 1. log out
> 2. log in
> 3. run the # env|grep PATH command again
> 4. If the PKG_CONFIG_PATH as above still exists, I would do a
>    # export
>    PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
>

> Owen
>
> ps. Are running as root or user? Remember, different paths for
> different user

Running as user.

Started a compile again as user and got this
interesting message:
ASpell Found OK
PoDoFo NOT found - Disabling support for PDF embedded in AI
Boost Library Found OK
Building without GraphicksMagick (use -DWANT_GRAPHICSMAGICK=1 to enable)
-- checking for one of the modules 'libpoppler>=0.17.1;poppler>=0.17.1'
Poppler NOT found - Disabling support for native PDF import

Now where is it looking for poppler? I have it all over the
place.

This problem should not however cause the crash, which still
recurs.

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: