[scribus] Scribus and Hebrew (Was: Scribus does the Wrong Thing)

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Dec 19 09:18:13 UTC 2012

hi joe,

> On 12/18/2012 10:54 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> > in addition to what craig stated "above" here some further thoughts
> > on the support of non-latin languages in scribus.
>
> I'm not in any particular hurry; this was a one-time experience, not
> something that I'm going to need over and over.  My only reason for
> bringing it up was to find out if there was a setting that I didn't
> know about to correct this or if it were a bug that needed
> reporting.  Now that I'm aware that it's a well-known issue I see no
> reason for me to worry about it any longer.  It will be corrected
> when somebody has the time.

well, this is not 100% correct: it will be corrected when somebody
allocates lot of time to the issue...

from the past experience, this won't happen just because it's written
in the stars... but it needs a strong push from an individual or an
organization...

we will see what will happen, but we should not hurry... maybe in two
days everything is over... :-)

ciao
a.l.e