[scribus] Scribus and Hebrew (Was: Scribus does the Wrong Thing)

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Dec 19 07:10:56 UTC 2012

On 12/18/2012 10:54 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> in addition to what craig stated "above" here some further thoughts on
> the support of non-latin languages in scribus.

I'm not in any particular hurry; this was a one-time experience, not
something that I'm going to need over and over.  My only reason for
bringing it up was to find out if there was a setting that I didn't know
about to correct this or if it were a bug that needed reporting.  Now
that I'm aware that it's a well-known issue I see no reason for me to
worry about it any longer.  It will be corrected when somebody has the time.