[scribus] Bullets, numbering and drop caps

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Aug 23 12:33:51 UTC 2012

> And I have one small question about how these features should interact between
> each other.

I'm not sure what is the best way, but I am thinking that "bullets"
are (as far as I know) usually only one glyph, so drop caps could make
sense for them. But numbering can be more than one digit, so, how many
glyphs should be drop caps?

I think that the most logical way is that drops caps always applies to
the first glyph only, no matter if it is manually written or generated
by some automatic mechanism. (Consider when Scribus get automatic
references, then a paragraph might start with some other automatically
generated text.)

/Peter

.