[scribus] Strange behaviour in 1.4.1

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Aug 22 05:01:11 UTC 2012

> "Are these pages with automatic creation of frames?"  Cannot say I
> understand the question, except to say that it did not involve a frame
> creation on my part, but rather a page INSERT as stated above.  The text
> frame that results is the same size as a full page frame as defined by my
> page borders.

Then I bet that is the problem.

Scribus has a setting for "Automatic text frames". When that setting
is turned on, inserting a page will automatically create a text frame
on that page, with the size set to the margins of the page (as set up
in the document setup).

But I have to confess that since I have never used the feature I can't
find where the setting is found...

/Peter