[scribus] splash screen

Christen Anderson christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:41:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Quick question, with hopefully a quick solution: Is it possible to
"deactivate" the Scribus splash screen? When I start the program, the
splash screen comes up and stays /on top/ of all my other windows while
Scribus and continue working on something else while the program is
starting up. Is there a way to change its behavior to something more
like the GIMP splash screen, so it can be sent behind my other windows?

Thanks,
Christen