[scribus] perfect bound 3mm gutter question/problem?

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Thu Apr 26 05:33:57 UTC 2012

Hi Louis,

Thanks for your reply and I believe you understand me correctly. The 6mm is LSI
recommendations for bleed, although the actual cutting error/drift over edge is
expected to be 2mm. The 3mm inside glueing area now sounds like a potential
problem.

If I, in turn, understand you correctly, my pages will have 3mm 'lost' from
their inside edges, because of the glue. If this is the case, then I should
probably have realized this before I started. Every page will be visibly 3mm
thinner than planned, and offset slightly.

Sigh...

--
Ciao

Richard Foley