[scribus] HTML importer problems when using images

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed Apr 18 13:32:34 UTC 2012

Ok, after further delving into this t's beginning to look like a
problem with Libre Office. I used its html exporter and opened the
source and this is what it looked like http://twitpic.com/9b9081

Out of interest, Gregory, what did you use to export the document to html?

Antonio

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com