[scribus] Scribus as technical drawing tool

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Apr 10 05:32:00 UTC 2012

hi john,

> (I know some people would say that diagrams might better be done in
> Inkscape, but as Scribus can't even hack the company logo as a plain
> SVG from Inkscape, I don't really feel any confidence re the import
> of engineering drawings.)

i've imported almost all of the libre graphics applications logos from
svg into scribus...

only one did resists to almost all efforts.

statistically said: scribus can import an SVG logo!

just take care that all the text is converted to paths and that there
are no gradient and you're almost done!

ciao
a.l.e