[scribus] Scribus as technical drawing tool

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 17:58:16 UTC 2012

On 09/04/2012 12:15, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM, John Beardmore wrote:

>> This would be greatly facilitated though, if it were possible to move the
>> origin of the coordinate system
>
> Click in the upper left corner where origin starts and drag.

Many thanks Alexandre.

Cool ! That works a treat !  That's two columns I can loose from my
spreadsheet !

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore,MSc EDM (Open),B.A. Chem (Oxon),CMIOSH,CEnv,MIEMA,MEI
Registered Office: 181 Belper Road, Stanley Common, Ilkeston. DE7 6FT