[scribus] use of "Hand" causes Scribus to flip out

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Apr 4 17:16:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:05:55 -0700
Cat <catsoul at thinkplan.org> wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2012, at 9:23 AM, ale rimoldi wrote:
>
> > but before a dialog can be programmed, we have to know what the
> > "bad" action is...
>

> for lack of programmers' language, I'd say the bad behavior in this
> case is Scribus getting "locked" into a repetition of the blinking
> arrow combined with being unresponsive.

ok, now i see it!

i wanted to tell you to submit a but report but, well, it's not a bug,
it's a feature!

i hope that you got how to use it correctly... from your answer it's
not clear to me if you did or not.

and i wonder if scribus could catch it and show an alert when it notices
that somebody is using it in the wrong way (it's the wrong way in
scribus, not the wrong way per se...).

have a nice evening
a.l.e