[scribus] use of "Hand" causes Scribus to flip out

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Wed Apr 4 15:36:59 UTC 2012

On Apr 4, 2012, at 8:24 AM, Lars Behrens wrote:

> What you mean by "spazzing out" might be the effect of a constant toggling of the hand tool when you keep on holding the space bar, which happens here too, but doesn't slow down Scribus.

I intended to add that for me, Scribus is unresponsive while doing this arrow blinking things. I also wanted to suggest that something better, like a 1-time dialogue box that would say something like "you can't do that" with an OK button to dismiss, better than having the machine engage in this other behavior..

the user gets to learn, and move on and continue working.

dcat