[scribus] Problem...

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Sep 30 17:37:47 UTC 2011

hi oleksandr,

i would switch the stable and unstable: first the unstable with a
remark that if you want (for any reason) stable, you should scroll down.

i have had several people installing 1.3.3.14 because they didn't see
the 1.4RC* further down.

you know how the computer psychology works: most people click on the
first matching link and do not skim the whole page for the best link :-)

and, frankly, i think that we all want every new user to install 1.4RC5
and not 1.3.3.14 (@john is again wrong: not everyone should move to
1.4RC... only people not happy with their current version of scribus or
people starting now to use scribus! if you're happy with 1.3.3.14
please stick with it for your productive work until 1.4 is release!)

ciao
a.l.e