[scribus] DataMerge

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 12:20:25 UTC 2011

Shouldn't I have an option to put all files in one? Then you can export and print in one go.

****Craig

Well yes there are plenty of possible improvements (in my opinion this Data Merge should actually be a feature of Scribus, because of the use for all of us, because the UI limitations would be gone and it could be improved by the community).
At present doing funky stuff with the Python UI is difficult, with the Qt UI it looks a lot more feasible.
But hey I'm happy it's here and thank the author for what is already a fabulous piece of code.