[scribus] DataMerge

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 12:59:59 UTC 2011

100 letters--->100 files--->100 print-commands
i'd prefer one pdf with 100 letters and one print-command, as it is in word
etc.

Well it covers only one case (one set of data- one document), I posted a link for the datamerge in indesign, the data merge is much more comprehensive.

But see, the rest of the data merging scripts we find are very specific (photo galleries) and not as easy to use.
This data merge script is very flexible and given that I can't program in python I can't take my share of the load and improve it myself.