[scribus] Fwd: Improve typographic rule support

Czarek czarek at oferuje.pl
Thu Oct 27 08:45:13 UTC 2011

> Would my paper be more convincing if I hid the names of the programs
> and submitted the samples to a jury of publishers and authors?

OK.
Let you think now about question why applications, generating so ugly text
results comparing to Tex, find so many customers who paid for them?

And stop few people on the street and ask them, which text looks better.

I don’t want to tell we have text output quality deep in ... [3 chars], but
who cares about it, if it is acceptable enough and users want to put best
quality out for usability...

cezaryece