[scribus] Wrapping Text Around Photo & Caption

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 15:07:25 UTC 2011

I have a problem that I can't seem to find an answer to on the Internet.
In My Book I will have photos with _Captions_. I want to wrap text
around _both_. Can someone please help me do this. I have no problem
wrapping text around a photo but can't quite figure out how to do the
caption bit. I am using Scribus 1.4.0rc5.

Thanks,
Bob P
--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")