[scribus] Tips for laying out a book for printing

Adrienne Carmack adrienne.carmack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:40:31 UTC 2011

I am about to do another layout on the book I've already done. The first version was used for publishing online as a PDF (A4 size) and now we're ready to make a paperback. It'll be 8.5 x 5.5, just black and white.

I'm wondering if anyone has tips on various things like setting margins, placement of page numbers, headers, etc. Or if anyone's found a comprehensive list somewhere of elements to use when designing a print book (I've looked and just found a few bits and pieces).

Many thanks,
Adrienne

Sent from my iPhone