[scribus] Thanks

David Copeland david.copeland at rogers.com
Thu Oct 13 18:43:20 UTC 2011

I would like to express my thanks to the development team, testers and
contributers to the list, for all the time they put into such a great
product.

Last June I took over the production of a small (8-16 pages) monthly
newsletter. At that time I had no idea how I was going to produce it.
(Word was suggested <g>). The previous Editor used InDesign, but for me
that was not possible. So after a search I found Scribus and it's fit
the bill perfectly.

Many thanks,
Dave Copeland.

p.s. Using Opensuse 11.4, Scribus 1.4.0.svn.