[scribus] Scribus Icons Contest 2011

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Oct 11 05:39:36 UTC 2011

Dear Scribus community,

Here some additional information:

- We won't be very strict with the rules! They are there to give you an
  idea of what we are expecting!

- About the number of icons to be submitted in the proposal: it's up to
  you to decide how many you want to submit. Also, the number we
  suggest is not about unique icons but the total of icons, some of
  them being the same icon but in different states or sizes.

- The icons will have to be provided in SVG files which can be
  transformed into PNG by using free software tools.

- The contest is about the icons in the Scribus GUI and not the logo of
  Scribus!

- This thread is for people who want contribute themselves icons and
  have questions about the contest. Please don't hijack it again!

Happy drawing

a.l.e