[scribus] Problem...

Theo theopcles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:57:40 UTC 2011

  It is always a problem  to keep  tutorials up to date.
  I am still impressed Scribus has so many wiki en tutorials , not
always the easiest  prescriptions and ways to teach a beginner.
I can give a tip: In the Netherlands   is a commercial  writing
training  institute that  sells  a correspondence course "Scribus" or
"Indesign
  12 lessons , special for beginners  a reasonable good but in my
opinion rather expensive  course.
  In Dutch language.  You can get a trial lesson for free. I don't have
connections with this institute , so  you can Google yourself  for more
information
Greetings
  Theo Mulder

Vriendelijke groeten,