[scribus] Fontmatrix

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 02:52:09 UTC 2011

I can't find any way to contact the developer, but maybe someone here
can help.

I have Fontmatrix 0.0.99 installed on Fedora 16, x86_64 (also the debug
package). The splash screen comes up, then it crashes. From the command
line I get:

	[jjj at Devil8 ~]$ fontmatrix
	loaded the Generic plugin
	QImage::setPixel: Index 255 out of range
	QImage::setPixel: Index 0 out of range
	QImage::setPixel: Index 248 out of range
	QImage::setPixel: Index 192 out of range
	QImage::setPixel: Index 248 out of range
	<snipped dozens of identical lines with random index numbers>
	Segmentation fault

Formerly I had Fedora 14 where it ran fine. I have deleted the
~/Fontmatrix folder, but it still crashes on launch.

Any suggestions welcome.